Skilled Nursing care is provided 24/7 at Alden Park Strathmoor. Short-term and longer-term care for individuals who need rehabilitation services or who suffer from serious or persistent health issues that are chronic or too complicated to be treated in a home setting or assisted living facility may benefit from skilled nursing care.
Trained professionals provide skilled nursing care to help individuals who require a higher level of medical care achieve maximum functioning.
Skilled Nursing Services may include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Monitoring of vital signs
- Medical equipment
- Pharmaceutical, laboratory and radiology services
- Wound care
- End-of-Life or Hospice Care
- Intravenous (IV) therapy
- Memory Care
- Respite Care
Skilled nursing services help individuals receive a wide range of medical care and services when needed.